|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||EN71-9, ASTM D-4236,BSCI, ISO 9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000PCS per color|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk Packing: 10pcs/opp bag,200pcs/inner box,1200pcs/carton|
|Delivery Time:||7--15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per day|
|Ink Content:||0.9g/pcs||Refill Colors:||Balck/ Blue/ Red/green/pink/violet/orange/yellow...|
|Pen Colors:||Match To Ink Colors||Pen Weight:||9.8g|
|Point Size:||0.5/0.7mm||Feature:||Heat Erasable/friction Erasable|
20 Colors Option Friction Erasable Pens,
0.7mm Point Friction Erasable Pens,
0.5mm Point Friction Erasable Pens
Fine Point Bright Color Friction Erasable Pens With 20 Colors Option
The erasable pen is made of thermal ink, the color will disappear automatically when it reaches 60 degrees, and it will reappear when it reaches minus 15 degrees. It is the best low-carbon, energy-saving writing product today.
1. Various plastic pen holders with eraser.
2. The erasable gel-type refill ink is heat sensitive and disappears at 60 degrees Celsius.
3. This gel pen is not suitable for signing contracts and other formal documents.
|LOGO:||Customer logo available|
|Printing:||Heat transfer printing/silkscreen/laser|
free for existed, but express freight collect
customer logo charged print plate cost
print customer logo:5-7days
|Loading port:||Ningbo or Shanghai, China|
By sea or by air
small quantity by courier, like FedEx, DHL, SF, or others
|T/T :||30% deposit, 70% before shipping.|
|other :||T/T, L/C, West Union, D/P Sight, or PayPal|
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
A: We are a manufacturer in Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China. We specialize in producing all kinds of erasable pens. We have 27 years of production experience.
Q2: Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we can do OEM and ODM
Q3: Can I get free samples before I place an order?
A: Yes, the samples are free, but the shipping costs need to be paid by you.
Q4: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit is paid in advance, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
Q5: When can I get the quotation?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. If you are desperate to get a quotation. Please call us or tell us in your email so that we can prioritize your inquiry.
Contact Person: Maggie Luo
Tel: +86 18250005975